chic thrills me...

everytime im on that sewing machine i always have thoughts like 'why did i choose fashion?','fashion is crap i blame god for giving me this ridiculous passion','FRIG! this is hard' etc.....my head is always spinning but once i accomplish the desired result i always feel like im the frigging best and the whole world will bow to my work someday.cant wait to be the best .

chic thrills me.chic is the reason for living....

Friday, February 18, 2011

i'm inspired....

ok...you chic ones.......
i got some oh-so-chic photos of a little fashionisto who has inspired my personal style tres greatly(ok get this! i never really knew anything about  personal  style until late last year,when i woke up one day and realised that i was going to tertiary the next year,i only thought that i'm gonna be a creator of grand style not that i was also supposed to put chic things on my back.).this man is from vancouver and i've never seen a young man who dresses so beautifully.so to all male fashionistas this is for you folks.i'm tryna show you that as male fashionistas we also dont have limits when it comes to STYLE.j'adore this chic lil lad.

No comments:

Post a Comment